Welcome to OnDoc, an online PDF document viewer, annotator and form filler.
Your feedback, feature requests or bug reports are welcome.
Take a PDF document from the Internet or your computer and OnDoc will display it in your web browser allowing you to fill out forms and add annotations.
Get a PDF document from:
The document will be available to anybody (see the list of public documents and patches). If you wish to keep it private, sign in to your account first and then get the document under your account. If you do not have an account yet, please sign up to create one.
- Browse and navigate PDF documents online.
- Annotate PDF documents.
- Fill out forms.
- Text extraction.
- Publish and share annotated documents.
- Cookies are required to sign in.
I have tried the following browsers so far:
|Safari||4 Beta 528.16||Yes||Yes|
|Internet Explorer||No||No||Not supported yet|
If you are using a different browser, please let me know if it works for you.
Limitations and Known Issues
- Only default (non-embeded) PDF fonts can be used for annotations.
- AcroForms not editable yet.
- PDF version 1.5+ not implemented yet (cross-reference and object streams).
- Annotations on some documents not showing up.
- Extended features are disallowed in Adobe Reader after adding annotations to some documents.
- Sign in/up form must be submitted twice after enabling cookies.
- Document or patch name cannot contain the plus character.
- "Broken" PDF documents cannot be displayed at all.
- Added handling of encrypted documents
- Fixed wrongly positioned annotations on some documents
- Better user interface with single menu permanently on the top
- Initial version
Please feel free to contact me about any bugs you find, features you would like to use or your opinion on how OnDoc could be further improved to suit your needs.